Sometimes after heartbreak we find ourselves repeating "I'll never fall for someone like them again". I thought this line over an over trying to convince myself that I didn't mind being alone and that I enjoyed my own company. Sure old memories would haunt me all the time like the sound of his old car driving up my street or the cuddle seats in the movie theater, even the parking lot at my school reminds me of when all our friends would sit in his car and just hang out at lunch. Even four months later I walk around and things will make me think of him, yet now it's different, it's like all those memories that would cause me pain are now empty I see them and they mean nothing it's as if all that emotion I carried around in my heart has bleed out and remains a carcass that has been buried deep inside my brain to the point that I can no longer reach it.
No comments:
Post a Comment