Him and I were sitting on our skateboards in a cave I never knew existed. It's walls must have held some precious memories with all it's random carvings surrounding us. We leaned against the wall his arm around me, for the first time I felt a moment become something special that I'll always remember. The sand was between our toes, our heads leaning against each other listening the oceans heartbeat "thump" as it hit holes in the rocks. Outside we could see a swarm of birds in the distance it seemed to be never ending, but memorizing we even had our own little bird that stuck around that we called Peet he was a funny bird cause as he walked along the sand it looked as if he was twirking and we couldn't help but laugh. As time went by the waves continued to get larger and got closer to the mouth of the cave so we decided it was probably a good idea to get out of there.

No comments:
Post a Comment